Please call us at 877.240.2377 if you have any questions about your account.
Hours of operation:
|Mon. – Thurs.||Friday||Saturday|
|6:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. Pacific||6:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Pacific||6:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. Pacific|
Please call us if you have
any questions about your account.
With more than a thousand account managers around the world, Midland Credit Management has the resources to help you on your path to recovery. If you have your MCM account number, you can pay online today.
Quality and Compliance
At Midland Credit Management, we strive to treat all of our consumers with the utmost respect and to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws. If you are not satisfied with the way we have treated you, Midland Credit Management’s Chief Compliance Officer, Mike Haubenstock (DBA Certified Receivables Compliance Professional, number P1311 1014, November 2013), oversees a team to investigate these issues. You may reach this team in one of three ways:
- Send an Email Message
- Call 877-420-0039
- Write to
Attention: Chief Compliance Officer
8875 Aero Drive, Suite 200
San Diego, CA 92123
Tips to expedite processing of your request:
- Please provide your Name, MCM Account Number or Original Account Number, the last 4 digits of your SSN, as well as your address and phone number
- Do not send sensitive information such as your full Social Security Number, Checking or debit card number
- Provide as much details about your experience as possible, including the names of those you have spoken with
- Provide a contact number or address at which we may contact you to discuss your concerns
- If you have previously asked MCM not to call or write you, please state in your letter whether MCM can contact you back for the sole purpose of addressing your concerns. Otherwise, MCM will not be able to contact you to discuss your concerns